Orlando, Florida
1.7K views 1 comment

I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that.We were told it had a lifetime warranty and that it was a great product for dogs.

I hate, hate, hate this product. Every little mark shows, there are scratches after only 2 months, I can hear " hollow" spots where you can tell the flooring is not flush with the ground. It is impossible to keep clean, sounds like tap dancing ( which I was assured it wouldn't) and it was the costliest mistake we have ever made. We wanted wood flooring but after much thought and horror stories on how animals tear them up, we went with the Pergo.

The best quality Pergo is still worse than the cheapest wood.Don't do it!!

Review about: Pergo Max Flooring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pergo?

Comments

Still unresolved but now boards are starting to looswn

Floor And Decor - Defective flooring Floor And Decor "I replaced 5 rooms with there vinyl flooring that has a 50 yr warranty. Bought everything I needed there for it. Well after about 6 months I noticed it was..." Read more Pergo Laminate Flooring Review Pergo "Pergo floor went bad in less then six months and Pergo will not honor warranty. It started to chip away in a week but they want to blame water damage..." Read more Wolf Home Products - Review about Wolf Cabinets Hudson Cabinets from Nashua, New Hampshire Wolf Home Products "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..." Read more Pergo - Awesome floor Pergo "I have a project coming up that will need new flooring. My husband has been looking at Swiftlock products. I've read reviews on the product which weren't very good. I..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more