Review about Perfecter Fusion Styler from Sydney Mines, Nova Scotia
I purchased this product approximately one year ago and now many of the bristles are starting to fall out. I love the product but I have had other stylers for years and this one only a short time when this has occurred. Please can you replace it for me ?
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Perfecter Fusion Styler
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I ordered a beddinginn duvet set (see image 1)...on Jan 8, 2016 I received my order (see image 2). NOTHING AT ALL like the image on their website!!!!!!!!!! I contacted..."
- "Good day. A few months ago we purchased a Wolfgang pot set from The Shopping Channel, and since then 2 of the lids shattered by itself when they were in..."
- "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..."