Perfect Collect - Lost $60 on eBay seller, Perfect-Collect. No refund. No product.
Perfect-Collect is an art reproduction company out of Hong Kong.They had a gorgeous ad for a portrait on canvas that I wanted.
Perfect-Collect advertised fabulous artists to reproduce artwork. When received, portrait looked like a paint-by-numbers painting by a five-year-old. Contacted company, was offered a refund of $20. Refused and sent back portrait according to instructions.
Perfect-Collect claims they never received returned portrait. EBay and Paypal have short time limits to open a case even when dealing with an out of the country seller. No help. Out $60 plus $20 return costs.
Photo included is how portrait SHOULD have looked.Unfortunately, I did not take picture of hideous portrait that was sent before I mailed it back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Horrible Workmanship
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."