Perfect Collect - Lost $60 on eBay seller, Perfect-Collect. No refund. No product.

1 of 1 Perfect Collect reviews

Perfect-Collect is an art reproduction company out of Hong Kong.They had a gorgeous ad for a portrait on canvas that I wanted.

Perfect-Collect advertised fabulous artists to reproduce artwork. When received, portrait looked like a paint-by-numbers painting by a five-year-old. Contacted company, was offered a refund of $20. Refused and sent back portrait according to instructions.

Perfect-Collect claims they never received returned portrait. EBay and Paypal have short time limits to open a case even when dealing with an out of the country seller. No help. Out $60 plus $20 return costs.

Photo included is how portrait SHOULD have looked.Unfortunately, I did not take picture of hideous portrait that was sent before I mailed it back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Perfect Collect reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 30, 2015 #1013604

Oh sure. EBay will help you alright. I remember buying a laptop computer from eBay. Seller never sent the computer. PayPal gave me the run around. Seller wouldn't answer my emails. EBay ignored me. Until my states attorney general got involved.

Ebay refunded

Nov 03, 2013 #737138 Montgomery, Alabama, United States

Ebay will help you, IF you have a tracking number as stated in their instructions! Do you have that number?

Kgriffis

Nov 03, 2013 #737192

I have a customs number which is what my post office assured me was all I needed. Tried to get tracking number. No luck. Neither eBay nor PayPal would help because of their 45-60 day time frames to file a complaint. Portrait did not arrive until day 40, was sent back but that takes a couple of weeks, and sorry, time was up.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Perfect Collect.
Filing a new complaint about
×