100% full Not resolved

I recently purchased a $15 whole roaster chicken with pop-up timer.I figured that Purdue would be a good name.

Related: Perdue Farms - Ground chicken has tiny bones in it!!

I cooked it right to the pop up and pulled from the oven and let it rest just a minute or two. Plenty moist but chews like rubber - really weird and not like chicken meat. Not sure what Purdue is feeding or how they are housing the chickens to create this bizarre texture but I see others have already complained of same.

I wrote Purdue through their website and took picture of the wrapper and I have heard NOTHING.They have lost me as a customer and all the family and friends that I tell.

Review about: Whole Roaster.

I liked: Being a good brand.

I didn't like: Horrible quality and company response.

2.4
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Perdue Farms Chicken
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $15
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Perdue Farms?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.