Pepperidge Farm - Poor Quality Control with Parmesan Goldfish! Very disappointed when I opened my bags of goodness

65 of 65 Pepperidge Farm reviews

I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control.Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that.

I just bought two bags and they're inedible. They're bloated and burnt and taste like carbon. I have pictures to show the goldfish from the current "good" bag I was eating, and the goldfish I found in BOTH the two new "bad" bags that I bought.

I opened both bags and therefore can't return them, but I'm looking into exchanging them, however, I'm pretty far from a grocery store and only get to go every couple weeks.Thanks for listening :)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
65 of 65 Pepperidge Farm reviews

Jan 21, 2014 #776306

The burnt ones are the best!

8 0 Reply
sweet tooth guy

Feb 21, 2011 #251634

I think the cookies are pretty bad as well.I tried the MONTAUK milk chocolate cookies and besides having an odd un-cookie like taste,the chocolate chunks don't even taste like chocolate.I think they need to get it together or quit the snack business.

0 0 Reply
Bill

Oct 21, 2009 #80643

I purchased a box of Goldfish (100) calorie pouches)CHADDAR-- expiration Date: 11/1/09 today is 10/21/2009 and they are stale.Pepperidge Farms must be cutting back on QC.

0 1 Reply
Grace

Oct 13, 2009 #78510

I know what you're saying, OP. I feel exactly the same way. Some bags have all good fishies, and others have all burned, flat ones. In fact, I ended up here looking to see if Pepp. Farm changed their Goldfish recipe because the Parmesan ones I'm eating right now have a different texture with brown specks in them. Not to mention they all seem to have that slightly burned taste.

0 0 Reply
Hm

Sep 22, 2009 #74108

You're complaining?
I would kill to have a bag like that. I love burned Goldfish crackers...

8 0 Reply
JC

Sep 08, 2009 #71067

wow, i thought i was the only one who noticed the differences in batches of goldfish!

1 0 Reply
Good Job

Sep 01, 2009 #69857

They are bad for you anyways so stop eating them.

1 1 Reply
ltybugs

Aug 31, 2009 #69651

I think your pictures really do a good job of showing production quality changes.

3 0 Reply
steven

Aug 27, 2009 #68757

wow. shut up.

1 2 Reply
Kevin

Aug 22, 2009 #67691

What a pathetic life you must have.

1 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.