We (members of our senior social club) have been buying PF Carb Style Wheat for almost 20 years and now learn than PF has decided to discontinue this Carb Style Wheat (and 7 grain) bread.

What is wrong with them?This was one of the best sellers in the supermarket and now everyone is upset and mad about the discontinuance.

Have contacted PF but never received an answer.

We are wondering if anyone else is having the same problem with this bread? If so, contact PF and let them know of your displeasure with them for discontinuing this bread. Most of our members are pre-diabetics or diabetics and now they all have to try and search for another low carb bread to fit into their diets.

It is just awful for PF to discontinue this bread after so many, many years of good sales.I hope someone at PF gets to read this message and know that we want the Carb Style back on the shelves in our supermarket.

Review about: Carb Control.

I didn't like: No response.

1.3
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Discontinuin Carb Style / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Pepperidge Farm?

Comments

Jackson, New Jersey, United States #1285146

We use Pepperidge Farm Carb Style bread for a diabetic member of the family. As a Nurse Practitioner, I also recommend this for my patients. I have not been able to find it so I want to know if it is really discontinued by the company, or have my local stores have stopped carrying the Carb Style bread.

Really disappointed that they discontinued Carb Style bread. I loved this bread and didn't feel guilty about eating it. Bad move Pepperidge Farm!

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1230956

I agree with you.I am of the younger generation and I purchased it for the last 15 years and at the military base.

I went the last three times to only find out it was no longer carried. Something isn't right with their decision.

Every time I would go to the commissary, it was on a few left because people would buy it up.

I used PF Carb Style bread for years - a great product. I'm sorry that it has been discontinued but Arnold makes a "Bakery Light" bread that is 6 grams of carbs/slice. For those, like myself, who are on a low carb diet, Arnold is a pretty good replacement.

Reading, Pennsylvania, United States #1213784

I felt like I just saw this...seems yummy!

I think another brand might make it.Wish I had your area/region posted, because I hear Stroehmann's makes a lot of varieties (They're owned by Bimbo Bakeries, which also produces Entermanns- which is in the PA region.) Have a nice day!

Kelin
New York, New York, United States #1194911

I loved the whole wheat low carb bread. I am a diebetic and was so happy I could eat two slices with no worries. I just hope and pray they didn't discontinue because it was all a lie.

#1192999

Agreed. In southern NJ p-farm carb style bread has pretty much disappeared. What a shame.

York, Pennsylvania, United States #1183181

Was initially angry that PF stopped making their Low Carb bread but I have found Schmidt's Old Tyme 647 bread which has only 6 grams of carbs per slice. So if PF does not want my business, fine.

Very disappointed that low carb bread has been discontinued, enjoyed this bread .

Very disappointed! It was so satisfying for my low carb diet, i am lost without it! I hope they bring it back.