i ordered online a single box bed from peperfry ,after receiving it i found out its cheap quality and impractical manufacturing .On top of that when i asked the technician to correct it , he was very reluctant to do it and did only when pleaded for several minutes.he left all the cluttered of bed packing in my house as it is .

he did not even though of keeping the big carton boxes outside my house .

on other hand i bought a double bed from evoke, which is also a online company .I had a wonderful experience in terms of product and their technicians, who were so cutaneous and helpful.so i suggest pepperfry should give their employees better training so they know how to be polite to their customers!

Review about: Both Product And Service Is Bad.

1.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bed
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution should train their employees to be polite and helpful to their customers.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Submit review

Comments

Pepperfry Verified Representative

Hi, we are sorry to hear your experience. Request you to share your order number so that we can track it down and address your concern accordingly.

to PepperfryCares Delhi, Delhi, India #1271048

order number 302760561

to Anonymous Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #1271587
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Thank you for sharing the order #, we are already working on your concern and we assure you to resolve this at the earliest.

to Anonymous Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #1275987
Pepperfry Verified Representative

We hope that your concern was resolved as per your satisfaction.

to Anonymous Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #1278325
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Hope we could resolve your concern as per your satisfaction.