Pepperfry - Pathetic Customer Service-Order No: 302444092

56 of 292 Pepperfry reviews

Hello Team,

Peppefry is providing very bad service, They don't keep up promises they never follow their SLA's.

Case1:

I have ordered Random Polymer Ganesha it had got some scratches and also it is not made of polymer material it is made of our examination writing pads kind of material. So do you pay 750rs for such kind of thing. I have returned the product and also got the return acknowledgment Mrs. Saral from pepperfry called me and asked me to share the screenshot of the acknowledgment (returns@pepperfry.com). I have did this on 3rd September 2016. Now today on 7th September 2016 when I called again to check the status Mr. Gerg has picked up the call and was saying that the refund request has been rejected and they have not received any mail. Please find the screenshot of the mail which I have forwarded.

How can this happen without notifying the customer or even without checking the product how can one reject the refund. Folks never ever buy anything from them they don't have a scheme of refunding and also very arrogant customer reps.

Case2: I have ordered another product Zesture Bring home Double bed sheet. It has got some dirty spots on it, size is inappropriate and on the top of that when I open the product I am getting some unbearable smell out of it. When I have raised the refund request they are saying that we are sorry for the inconvenience caused we will give you a refund of 150 rs, I told them who need your 150 rs, I want my entire money refunded.

When I tried to escalate to the higher management they say that they are busy and cannot be connected right now.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Pepperfry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
56 of 292 Pepperfry reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.