Pepperfry - DAMAGED PRODUCT AND RUDE CUSTOMER CARE

28 of 292 Pepperfry reviews

I recently ordered from pepperfry and had such a bad experience.Please whoever is reading this should think 10 times before ordering from this bogus site.

Their customer care people are so sweet talkers and won't do anything. I ordered a bathroom cabinet and the mirror side was packaged underneath.by the time it was delivered there were cracks, the door was broken and the mirror was completely shattered. plus it was not worth the money. BOGUS & CORRUPT SITE.

On top of that the customer care people by name of sophia desouza and deepa were so rude and arrogant.

they both openly accepted that it was their mistake but sorry we can't do anything.Can you believe that ?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 292 Pepperfry reviews

Dec 13, 2016 #1254790 Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Yes, I agree, the customer care personnel Sophia is very rude. I recently ordered a Kitchen roll stand. But since it didn't promise a delivery date that I prefered, I wanted to cancel it, but apparently Pepperfry never cancels an order. There is the option of returning goods that are damaged. When I pointed out that most other companies like AMazon have an easy cancellation option, she said, "I don't know about them. Now, since I don't work for them."
I thought that was very rude. ANd their refusal to cancel an order is frustrating. Especially because I wanted to cancel it the minute I placed and paid for the order

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.