Verified Reviewer

1.8

Unfortunately had a horrible experience and recommend going elsewhere for all your salon needs in Columbus. I was beyond disappointed, as I thought Penzone was a reputable salon that cared about this customers.

I got a brow lamination that lasted for 24 hours (I was told it would last 6 weeks, and I followed all instructions given for caring for my brows). I had spent $120 for a brow lamination that lasted 24 hours. Needless to say I was very dissatisfied with my service. Im not sure which was worse- my brow lamination that didnt work or Penzones customer service.

I had sent multiple emails, they would tell me theyd call me back and wouldnt, I was constantly the one having to follow up after weeks of not hearing anything. It took a month of me reaching out to Beth and Gabriella to finally be told I would not receive any help. It was truly the most unprofessional, unpersonable experience. I felt very unimportant, unheard, and disrespected by customer service.

Ive NEVER experienced this customer service from any salon ever, truly unbelievable. My friends have all stopped going there since, and have found more personable salons since!

The last thing you ever want to feel from a salon is to feel like just a number to them. I unfortunately was made to feel that way.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Penzone Reviews