Addison, Texas

Rented a PENSKE 26 ft and the day I was to pick up NOT there!I had to get a 22 ft that was dirty and big bugs all over the grill and windshield.

Barely squeezed all my belongings in the truck. Off and broke down in East Texas. The steering will started shaking real bad and I thought it was a flat tire but it was not. The brakes were dragging on the Tires.

Waited 2 hrs and still nobody here and 100 degree temps for a 65 yr old woman!!! Horrible service!!! I don't know if it can be fixed and I am loaded down for Florida!!!! I am about to start crying!!!

Who leaves a woman stranded after she pleaded for help!!!Dangerous situation!!!!

Review about: 26 Foot Penske Truck Rental.

2.9
Additional Services
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Penske Truck Rental?

Comments

Brentwood, New York, United States #1196663

If you're on Facebook, look for Penske Complaints. It's a new page where their customers who have received very poor service and/or injuries can state their problems. Remember, on the Facebook page that Penske runs, they get to delete comments they do not like.