New York City, New York

I called to have a repair done through the Penn warranty i received from Payless wholesale automotive in garfield new jersey on 5/17/16.And for some reason its not on file.

I needed to have a repair recently also and they said it wasnt covered. Now they are saying its not even on file. Sounds like someone is wasting my time and my money. So, i'll have to waste someone elses time and money and now i guess i'll have to press a law suit in order for some one to do their job and pay for the repair that should be done with no issue.

this is where im getting to the point of making a big news story out of a company thats not doing their job.Then we'll see how many customers they lose:/

Review about: Penn Warranty Corporation Auto Warranty.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Penn Warranty Corporation?

Comments

Jc

We are dealing with the same thing now.We bought a car from someone with a warranty through them and when we wanted to transfer it, was told it didn't exsist.

Then they put a "new" warranty for the car we purchased into their system under the previous owners name, then told us we couldn't transfer it now because it was after the date that the car was purchased.They are scam artists.