Pelican Coast Orchids - HORRIBLE HORRIBLE ORCHIDS
infested .. Owner is a lair,, He was asked about his plants he said that his customers that complain have no clue about orchids ... Geez what a great guy.. Also i ordered 4 orchids and not 1 not 1 came in fair shape..
horrible.. i will post photos... So if you go to his website.. he claims the vandas are 4 " 10 inches and up ..
phap is a great 6" with many fans oh yes finished blooming according to him.. the infested vanda you make the decision if u want to order from him.
Lets not even talk about his shipping ..jammed 4 plants in 1 box and threw some shredded news paper on top.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..."
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "They basically tell you, upon entering their website, that they will send you tons of money for free. Then they make you pay $49 to reach a certain point in..."
- "The dress arrived at my house and the minute I looked at it, I began to cry. It looked like it was made as a project by a 4th grader...."
- "Opened a bag of frozen chicken and it is burnt and shredded apart like someone took a ***.. Shouldnt be burnt coming out of an unopened bag. Gross. Bought at..."