Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I have travelled last week with pegasus airlines from Paris to Beirut. I have purchased 10 extra kilos and paid 60€ for an extra baggage, and when I arrived I was surprised by both of them getting damaged!!

Related: Pegasus Airlines Lost Baggage

The biggest shock I got was when I arrived home and opened the baggages, my items inside of them were all wet (in both baggages)

I wish I could upload some pictures to show the damage they caused to my bags and items inside! I do not understand how such thing could happen! I do not know if the person who was moving them was having a bad day or something, but all my things are ruined! I was lucky not to have books or electronics in the bags!

I travel a lot, and this is the first time that such thing has ever happened to me!

I contacted Pegasus airlines to ask for a compensation and this was their reply:

"On behalf of Pegasus Airlines we are sorry for the baggage irregularity. May we remind you, according to the Civil Aviation and Pegasus Airlines procedures, Pegasus Airlines accepts no responsibility for damage caused by any of the following:

· Minor scratches, holes, cuts

· Dampness or being wet

· Damage to the wheels, handles, straps or zips of any item of baggage

· Damage caused by badly packed or heavy items"

I do not understand how a self respected company do not take responsibility of the damage they cause to their client?!

This is the last time I use their services! and I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE USE THEM EITHER!

Review about: Luggage.

I didn't like: Worst experience ever.

Review #619735 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $250
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pegasus Airlines?

Comments

Same situation happend to me last week. The worst Airlines ever.