I had a flight with Pegasus Airlines from Istanbul to Frankfurt.When I received one of my baggage I noticed that one of the wheels was broken and lost.

I made a complaint in Frankfurt airport baggage claim office. And then I made another complaint through airlines website. They got in touch with me and they offered less than the retail price of this baggage, and the reason is it is used. With the price they offer I can not even buy a similar baggage or fix it because it is impossible to find similar wheel to replace.

It has been 2 months that I have been in touch with airline and they keep sending me same refund form which I filled up and sent back twice.

I don`t think they take the case serious and they are not willing to compensate their mistake.I will never fly with pegasus airlines again!

2.1
Number of Destinations
Level of Comfort
Quality of Food
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $60
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pegasus Airlines?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

China Eastern Airlines - Will never fly China Eastern Again China Eastern Airlines "We arrived at Bangkok international airport January 2nd at 7:45am for China Eastern flight scheduled to depart at 10:45am. There was no check in sign for our flight and we..." Read more Air Canada Is The Most Disgusting And Dishonest Airlines Ever! Air Canada "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..." Read more Turkish Airlines - Lost checked baggage Turkish Airlines "Please reconsider before flying Turkish airlines anywhere in the world. If not then buy travel insurance because Turkish airlines will offer very low amount for your loss luggage. Watch my..." Read more Allegiant Air Flight 407 Review from Lamar, Missouri Allegiant Air "We were on board flight 407 Friday night to Las Vegas. 30 min into our flight, my ears became very very uncomfortable. Almost to the point I thought they were..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more