This interface has probably led to many deaths.When syntax is an issue, there is no indication of what it wants.

This combined with the horrible assumption of perfection in keyboard accuracy leads to a large amount of wasted time for questions that if written out on paper would be faster and correct. I would love to know where the profit from this company if going. Obviously it's not going to the 1984 instructional videos, which are a joke.

How are students expected to follow along to video tutorials when you can't make out the writing on the screen.I waste so much effort trying to decode what I'm seeing that I can bot also follow along with the instructor.

Review about: Mathxl.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pearson Education Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Pearson Education - Pearson My English Lab Pearson Education "Photo says it all. It is full of things like these. The most annoying part is you really don't know when it wants you to write something in a way..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more