Mymathlab is loved by teachers- that is lazy teachers who dont want to actually do their job.If your professor uses MML let them know exactly how worthless of a teacher they are.

They love it because they dont have to create homework or grade. MML does all the work for them. Meanwhile its the students who suffer. You WILL spend HOURS on homework each day because of this program.

You will have the correct answer but accidentally forget a decimal or a negative sign or something *** and- even though you do know the correct answer and have the correct answer written down on your scratch paper- it will mark you wrong and make you restart. It will take hours to complete about 20 questions. Hours that are precious to hard working students- especially college students. All because the professor is lazy and would rather be working on their own research projects than TEACH.

Also, it costs about 100 dollars for a year subscription. Which is useless because math classes last one semester. And if you buy it and use the access code and activate it you cannot get a refund under any circumstances. I once tried to get a refund and emailed Pearson about it and never got a response from the MML customer service.

In summary, MML eats your time and will have you throwing your computer out the window.

Having to type in math answers leads to SIGNIFICANT error in your answers as opposed to just writing out your answer on paper and working out a problem that way.Professors need to stop being lazy and write out their own homework and grade by hand!

Review about: Pearson Education Mymathlab Program.

Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.