Gurgaon, Haryana

I PURCHASED A HONDA AMAZE CAR ON 07 AUG 2016 THROUGH CSD FROM PEARL HONDA SECTOR-37 GURGAON, HARYANA.I MADE ALL THE PAYMENT TO THE DEALER AS PER QUOTATION GIVEN.

AS PER DEALER I HAD TO MAKE PAYMENT OF EX-SHOWROOM PRICE AND CSD HANDLING CHARGES TO CSD DEPOT. BUT DEALER IS AGAIN PRESSURISING ME TO PAY CSD HANDLING CHARSES. WHEN I OBJECTED THEN SALES STAFF MR. PARAMVEER SAID RUDELY "AMOUNT JAMA KARAO NAHI TO REGISTRATION KE LIYE FILE PROCESS NAHI HOGA".IN PURCHASE ORDER CSD DEPOT CLEARLY MADE A NOTE THAT NO ADDITIONAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID TO DEALER EXCEPT INSURANCE AND TEMPORARY REGISTRATION WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PAID.

THIS DEALER IS EITHER UNAWARE OF CSD GUIDELINES OR TRYING TO CHEAT THE CUSTOMER I AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHERE CUSTOMER IS BEING TREATED LIKE GOD NOW A DAYS HERE THIS PERSON IS TREATING CUSTOMER LIKE BEGGAR. IN FUTURE IT IS SURE I AM NOT GOING TO RECOMMEND HONDA BRAND TO MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.

THIS MATTER IS TO TAKEN SERIOUSLY BECAUSE THIS IS AGAINST HONDA CODE OF ETHICS.I FEEL HUMILIATED.

THANKS AND REGARDS

MUNNA PRASAD

Review about: Honda Amaze.

I liked: Very very unsatisfactory.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pearl Honda Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Pearl Honda?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.