Pearl Honda - MISBEHAVIOUR BY SALES STAFF

1 of 1 Pearl Honda reviews

I PURCHASED A HONDA AMAZE CAR ON 07 AUG 2016 THROUGH CSD FROM PEARL HONDA SECTOR-37 GURGAON, HARYANA.I MADE ALL THE PAYMENT TO THE DEALER AS PER QUOTATION GIVEN.

AS PER DEALER I HAD TO MAKE PAYMENT OF EX-SHOWROOM PRICE AND CSD HANDLING CHARGES TO CSD DEPOT. BUT DEALER IS AGAIN PRESSURISING ME TO PAY CSD HANDLING CHARSES. WHEN I OBJECTED THEN SALES STAFF MR. PARAMVEER SAID RUDELY "AMOUNT JAMA KARAO NAHI TO REGISTRATION KE LIYE FILE PROCESS NAHI HOGA".IN PURCHASE ORDER CSD DEPOT CLEARLY MADE A NOTE THAT NO ADDITIONAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID TO DEALER EXCEPT INSURANCE AND TEMPORARY REGISTRATION WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PAID.

THIS DEALER IS EITHER UNAWARE OF CSD GUIDELINES OR TRYING TO CHEAT THE CUSTOMER I AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHERE CUSTOMER IS BEING TREATED LIKE GOD NOW A DAYS HERE THIS PERSON IS TREATING CUSTOMER LIKE BEGGAR. IN FUTURE IT IS SURE I AM NOT GOING TO RECOMMEND HONDA BRAND TO MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.

THIS MATTER IS TO TAKEN SERIOUSLY BECAUSE THIS IS AGAINST HONDA CODE OF ETHICS.I FEEL HUMILIATED.

THANKS AND REGARDS

MUNNA PRASAD

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

No items

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Honda Amaze
Review category
Dealers
review #901478 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pearl Honda? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Pearl Honda reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pearl Honda.
Filing a new complaint about
×