Updated by user May 09, 2022

SCAMMED OUT OF HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS!

Original review updated by user May 09, 2022

Peak Orthopedics? More like BLEAK ORTHOPEDICS!!

If you are looking to be racially discriminated, then this is the place for you!! I've been seeing Dr. Sharpe for 6 months during Covid-19, when very few patients came in. They lost so much business that they were willing to see any patient (like me who isn't white or rich).

Once everything started opening up again after Covid-19, the business went back to admitting only white patients.

I got a call from Peak Orthopedics saying that they no longer want me as a patient. When I asked why, I'm told that I missed 6 appointments with Dr. Sharpe in a row!! How can this be?

As someone who is very punctual, I was shocked! Missing 6 appointments in a row??

That didn't sound like me at all. When I asked for the dates of the missed appointments, I was given random dates that I supposedly "missed".

So I contacted my phone company and pulled the call records for the dates they listed. No calls came in from Peak Orthopedics mentioning that I had missed an appointment, as they claimed, and no calls were made to Peak Orthopedics to reschedule any missed appointments.

In other words, this practice falsifies patients' medical records to fatten their wallet.

Not just this, but I was told that I need motion-control shoes and custom orthotics for my plantar fasciitis.

What Dr. Sharpe NEGLECTED to tell me is that these need to be used with "toe separators". LOOK THIS UP ON AMAZON. It costs $10 and realigns feet structure to correct issues like pronation.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!! I paid hundreds of dollars to buy what Dr. Sharpe recommended, but the pain never went away. If anything, IT GOT WORSE!!

I started doing research online and came across "toe separators".

I've been wearing these for 15 minutes a day every day for two months now and the pain is completely gone!!! Stay smart, consumers!

User's recommendation: ANYWHERE ELSE IS BETTER.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Peak Orthopedics And Spine Cons: Awful just awful customer service, Little to no quality in services provided, Looking to fatten their wallet at the expense of your health, Scam you out of hundreds of dollars.

Location: Englewood, Colorado

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Peak Orthopedics And Spine Reviews