Peak Kia North - Review about 2012 Kia Sorento from Evans, Colorado

1 of 1 Peak Kia North reviews

I had a valve replaced on my '12 Kia Sorento, I was informed by the shop of a recall on my car.So I called peak Kia and asked them about the recall and I was told that it had been replaced once and they wouldn't do it again.

I was asked if I was the original owner and I said no, I didn't know about the recall nor did the dealer disclose this to me. Obviously this didn't replace it properly because it is still malfunctioning. Should this not be replaced for me. Plus they want to charge me 85.00 for a diagnostic when I already had one done.

They were so not helpful and it was like they didn't want to give me any other information except charge me for unnecessary things, the man I spoke with said that I would need to replace the whole intake manifold. The recall is for the following.

I would really want someone to contact me in regards to this.I am so unhappy with my experience with Kia

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

2012 Kia Sorento
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #683365

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Peak Kia North? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Peak Kia North reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Chelsea

Nov 11, 2015 #1062316 Windsor, Colorado, United States

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I would love to get more information from you when you have a moment. Please email me at Chelsea@peakkianorth.com with your contact information. Thank you! -Chelsea

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Peak Kia North.
Filing a new complaint about
×