Peak Kia North - Review about 2012 Kia Sorento from Evans, Colorado
I had a valve replaced on my '12 Kia Sorento, I was informed by the shop of a recall on my car.So I called peak Kia and asked them about the recall and I was told that it had been replaced once and they wouldn't do it again.
I was asked if I was the original owner and I said no, I didn't know about the recall nor did the dealer disclose this to me. Obviously this didn't replace it properly because it is still malfunctioning. Should this not be replaced for me. Plus they want to charge me 85.00 for a diagnostic when I already had one done.
They were so not helpful and it was like they didn't want to give me any other information except charge me for unnecessary things, the man I spoke with said that I would need to replace the whole intake manifold. The recall is for the following.
I would really want someone to contact me in regards to this.I am so unhappy with my experience with Kia
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2012 Kia Sorento
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "Great experience ! Excellent quality fabric and amazing prints that stands out ! I just got my 2 sets of beddings and I must admit I am absolutely thriled with..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "Horrible service. The waiter was a slug. I cleaned up the dishes for him. He couldn't be bothered to clean up our table after serving our dessert. He walked away..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."