Evans, Colorado

I had a valve replaced on my '12 Kia Sorento, I was informed by the shop of a recall on my car.So I called peak Kia and asked them about the recall and I was told that it had been replaced once and they wouldn't do it again.

I was asked if I was the original owner and I said no, I didn't know about the recall nor did the dealer disclose this to me. Obviously this didn't replace it properly because it is still malfunctioning. Should this not be replaced for me. Plus they want to charge me 85.00 for a diagnostic when I already had one done.

They were so not helpful and it was like they didn't want to give me any other information except charge me for unnecessary things, the man I spoke with said that I would need to replace the whole intake manifold. The recall is for the following.

I would really want someone to contact me in regards to this.I am so unhappy with my experience with Kia

Review about: 2012 Kia Sorento.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Peak Kia North?

Comments

Chelsea
Windsor, Colorado, United States #1062316

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.I would love to get more information from you when you have a moment.

Please email me at Chelsea@peakkianorth.com with your contact information.

Thank you!-Chelsea