Seller debited my account twice in the same month. I was not happy with the product because it gives stomach cramps within an hour of taking it.

I wanted to cancel the product but I couldnt find their phone number. I guess you cant call them.

The product name is Peak Bioboost. Companys name is Peak Biome Inc

Location: Pompano Beach, Florida

Comments

Hello Michele, My name is Mark and I am the Customer Support Manager at Peak Biome. I would like to sincerely apologize for any frustrations or inconveniences you encountered while interacting with us.

Our goal is to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied. I have searched and found your account and see that only one charge went through on your payment method, and that charge was refunded on 6/29/21 in response to your phone call to us requesting a refund. The other charge you mentioned in your review never went through to your payment method due to our Customer Service team canceling that Subscribe & Save order. If you have any further questions, please give me a call at 877-977-****.

Regarding the physical effect you were feeling, everyone has a different gut microbiome and reacts a little differently. Cramps generally mean you took a little too much for you. Just reducing the dosage for a few days should resolve that. You should have received a package insert explaining how it works and how to avoid that.

You can also contact our team for more details. In regards to getting in touch with us, you did call our Customer Service Team on both 6/29/21 and 7/7/21 and we have our email and phone number on every page of our website, as well as on the package insert and the bottle itself.

I hope that helps! Mark Cruz Peak Biome Customer Support Manager