100% full Not resolved

I just got a computer Board in from PCRUSH, one hr ago, well the pens were missing from the 3.0 usb connector, call customer Service and was told had to wait 48 hrs to get RMA number.And to boot I had to pay for shipping, Well any way I spent $320.00, and got a broken board, and these Guys do not care one bit.

Related: 1 pc DOA, 1 pc operating transfer of title AFTER Dell Warranty had expired - horrible company PCRush

So DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS< IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE SORRY. AS I AM

ORDER 5710416 I just got a computer Board in from PCRUSH, one hr ago, well the pens were missing from the 3.0 usb connector, call customer Service and was told had to wait 48 hrs to get RMA number. And to boot I had to pay for shipping, Well any way I spent $320.00, and got a broken board, and these Guys do not care one bit.

So DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS< IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE SORRY.AS I AM

ORDER 5710416 Asus motherboard X99 Sabertooth

Review about: Asus X99 Sabertooth Motherboard.

I didn't like: Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pcrush Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $320
Preferred solution Replace it asap, No BS

Had an Experience with PCRush?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.