Delhi, Delhi
100% full Not resolved

In the night of May 5,2015 I have ordered POWER BANK from PAYTM website today is 14th May,2015 time is 21:30 till now there has been no update from PAYTM for the product. I have contacted them through email care@paytm.com and requested them to call me but was unable to get any update or resolution.

Now it is high tide I was forced to share my BITTER Experience with the world using PAYTM for online shopping of electronic appliance. All the screenshots are attached with my review as a proof.

Many people have faced the similar issue using PAYTM as I have read reviews and complaints of PAYTM on Facebook,other review sites.

Review about: Power Bank.

I didn't like: Customer care team, Bad tracking system, Delay in shippment.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $882
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Paytm?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "...I looked to see if there were any recalls on the product but what I found was a lot of disgruntled LG owners with the exact same complaint..." Read more SharkNinja - Shark Product Quality & Reliability - Shark Floor Steamers SharkNinja "Dear Mr. Mark Rosen (aka Mark Rosenzweig) I’m writing to you today after I saw you purport on a Shark television commercial this past holiday season that Shark products are..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more