San Ramon, California

These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you to pay more then owed on your statement & when you pay over the amount you actually owe that extra money disappears. When you complain they take that over payment they said you owe & call it a "Late Fee" Credit where the extra money goes your guess is as good as mine "WTF" knows.

I sent emails, faxes, mail not to mention copies along with being charged to fax paperwork only to find out that The Federal Trade Commission & The Office of the Comp Controller forward your mail, emails & faxes to The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau who closes your complaints & states "There appears to be a disagreement as to the facts concerning your complaint. Because Consumer Response typically does not resolve factual disputes, no further action will be taken on your individual complaint at this time.

I don't know why these "EVIL CROOKS" are allowed to do business like this & other financial institutions are not allowed to do. Just what makes these two businesses Papal & GE Capital Retail Money Bank who are allowed to change names, make money disappear, pick up mail late, put accounts overdue days before they are due three (3) days before there payment is due. They can take "Debt Cancellation Fees" & change them to "Card Security Fees". They can take extra money from who knows where & add that into "Card Security Fees".

They can make you pay more then you owe & not apply the credit you have to the next statement. The over payment isn't listed as a "Refund for late fees" just the amount you actually owed on your statement. They take the amount you really owe & apply that, as a "Refund for late fees" where the extra money goes that you paid WTF knows where that is. It’s probably that "Elusive Phantom" along with Nicole who took it. A copy of the actual email telling me I owe more will be attached to this post.

Why aren't other financial institutions being allowed to do business like this? Who is on the take here? Otherwise how do you explain such outrageous lies & fraud!

Review about: Credit Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.