HORRIBLE PAYPAL EXPERIENCE, 113 FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS

3 of 369 Paypal reviews

I recently had 113 unauthorized paypal transactions and my account was overdrawn for over $10000 due to paypal fraud.The only thing that goes through my paypal account on a monthly basis is Netflix payment.

When I contacted paypal, they were not helpful at all and first they said there system got hacked into and they said they had taken care of of the transactions and refund them back to me. 2 days later all those 113 unauthorized paypal transactions went through my account and when we call paypal back, they blame us and even try to blame my bank and online banking. My husband does not even do online banking and they denied that there system got hacked. Screw paypal it is not safe, customer service is bad and lots of attitude.

When we asked them when this is going to be resolved, the supervisor said ” I don’t work for you”, really this is how you respond to your client to help your client resolve errors by your company. My mortgage payment got returned as a result of that and I got charged NSF fees.

I never bounced a payment in my life and I cannot even redirect payments to other account because my account is overdrawn $10000 and needs to get my full refund back first.This is why many users are going stealth using the help of the Aspkin forums or Auction Essistance.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Paypal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 369 Paypal reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.