Paypal - FALSE ADVERTISING, NOT FAST OR CONVENIENT

27 of 369 Paypal reviews

A week ago I sold my only asset through PayPal to a friend believing it would be fast and convenient as advertised.A week later and I still do not have the funds from PayPal.

A week later I'm told I could have had my friend/purchaser change to family and friends instead of goods and services which would have gotten my money to me sooner. These people at PayPal could care less that I sold my truck because I felt desperate to feed myself and my elderly, disabled wife.

For a week now we have begged and borrowed in order to survive because PayPal hasn't released our funds in a "fast" or "convenient" manner as advertised.They collect interest on our funds while we could be starving for all they care.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 369 Paypal reviews

Sep 03, 2016 #1207436 Renton, Washington, United States

People will use PayPal instead of cash or check if they're short on cash.
You can use a credit card and charge the amount - perhaps this is the situation?

0 0 Reply
h.kitchener

Aug 11, 2016 #1197701 Columbia, South Carolina, United States

Sorry, but I fail to understand why you would sell a vehicle to your friend using PayPal. Wouldn't it be easier to just have your friend give you the cash whereupon you sign over the title? Much faster and leaves out the middleman. Or, am I missing something here?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.