Paypal - Account Limitation, blocking my money

105 of 369 Paypal reviews

Paypal sucks.and They re thief.

My son was sending me money thru paypal every month. They have limited my account for no reason after my son sent money to me which was over 1000$. Then they asked me to upload some files in order to verify my information for security purposes. I have done those.

But they decided to put a permanent limitation on my account and they have blocked my money. I could not transfer this money to my bank account, or i could not send this back to my son. How many times i have called them, and emailed them. At the end of it.

i got an email saying that i was gonna be able to get my money back after 180 days!!!!!! They are thief and using people's money for 6 months. Think about how many people are using this suckers. And think about how many accounts have been blocked...

So, please do not use Paypal for your good.Otherwise, they will keep your money for no reason.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
105 of 369 Paypal reviews

Sep 27, 2016 #1219336 Pacoima, California, United States

I agree. I have been limited by PayPal and they didn't give me an option to appeal.
I have a family to support but PayPal doesn't care.
I had to resort to using stealth accounts with the help of Auction Essistance.

1 0 Reply
norm

Mar 11, 2016 #1125873 Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States

i agree with you they did that same thing with me every time i send money order they tell me they never received it paypall is out of control and are not keeping the people track paypall is always confused on not doing there job when it comes to peoples privacy and sending money orders and checks i agree with you norman brodlic

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.