Kingston, Kingston

Update by user Jul 06, 2014

Hello every one , payonner has resolved this issue and i was refunded and my card is now active! Thanks Dan from Payonner!!!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2014

I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66 to the billing company i owed then withdraw the remaining 20 dollars.Now payonner claims 4 payments went to this billing company which amounted up to me owing 203 dollars!

Related: Review about Payoneer Account from College Park, Maryland

How the *** is this possible?? i had only 98 dollars on my card!

And it is not a *** credit card is it??Now the claim they dont see the payment i sent to my account of 421 dollars on june 30th , and claim when they do get it they will withdraw the amount they claim i owe them!

Review about: Payoneer Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Payoneer Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Payoneer?

Comments

mypower
Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany #1018564

Beware of Payoneer i have been scammed for $546 dollars 2 unauthorized payments to Singapore. Payoneer makes you wait 3 months for chargeback and then says they did not win dispute. and offer less than half back as a "Good Will Refund" It is big Scam and I truly believe it is an Inside Job Period.