New York, New York
1.8K views 16 comments
100% full Not resolved

Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking.

I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch is issuing MasterCard debit cards, and offering people to use it worldwide.

But as actual situation stands, underneath this "respectable" company is online scams.

As i am the one of the many who is in this situation i want to warn everyone about them. At the beginning iv'e registered at this company, so i would be able do my online business in ebay.com and aliexpress.com . As i was recieving 30-35$ per some time, i was sending them to payoneer debit card, and there was no problems at all. At one point i recieved refund 300 $ from aliexpress.com for purchase that i made. And i figured that i won't buy anything, but better off will send it to my card, to buy some tools for my business. Iv'e send the money to payoneer card using paypal as usual for the last 6 months. And here it STARTED, as soon they recieved the money, they put it on PENDING APPROVAL (WTF? My money and they need to approve something? REALLY?) Then, i was writing them, calling them and asking, what is going on, and what is the problem? They pointed my nose in to terms and conditions, and not explaining anything at all. 3 days later when i asked again, what is going on, they did not answer any thing and 3 seconds later i recieved that my transfer is canceled and the money will be send back to sender. LOL. OK. But the money never got back to sender. So iv'e searched internet and found the people who have lost 1400$, another 600$, another 460$. So it appears that this is a system that this company is stealing money. And the person who is waiting for 1400$ havent recieved it for 6 months.

SO BE AWARE - THIS IS A SCAM, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

At the moment there is case opened with MasterCard.Inc, and there is paperwork done, to go to court, and to NyPD, as i am not from U.S. I have turned to embasy of US. And there will be check on this situation with U.S. Internal Affairs. If there is any other people, who have this kind of situation, please contact me. And we will put this scam to an end.

Review about: Money Transfer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Payoneer?

Comments

xpissedcostumer

Sounds very irregular from Payoneer...

can you please update on how the case is now?

Taishan, Tai-Wan, Taiwan, Province Of China #1206707

Payoneer is the worst service I’ve ever used.

I can't receive money, I can't withdraw money, I can't send money, I can't issue a prepaid card. Now they locked my account and my money is stuck!

I HATE THEM!

Santiago, Santiago, Dominican Republic #1196000

Hello I do have a Payoneer account just now and one of my customer paid me...

Payment was done 8 days ago and money is still on hold...

customer told me that his bank paid already to Payoneer and Payoneer

just sent me an email that says.

Dear Juan Garcia,

A payment sent to you is currently on hold.Payment ID 29125321 Sent By FREETOBELLADONNA@YAHOO.COM Amount 1000.00 We have asked the payer to verify their identity by providing further documentation.

In the event that the payer does not provide documentation within 7 business days, the payment will be rejected. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you,The Payoneer Team WHAT IS THAT ? WHAT COMPANY ASK FOR ID, PASSPORT, DRIVER LICENCE ?

PLEASE, GIVE ME AN ANSWER, OTHER WISE WILL HAVE TO INFORM CUSTOMER ABOUT THIS, ABOUT DOING A CHARGEBACK AND I WILL POST ON THE INTERNET OF THIS ACTIONS.YOU CONTACT ME OR I WILL POST OVER THE INTERNET ABOUT YOU.

Milky
#1193143

You should report payoneer at https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

amyc1200

Thank you for warning everyone about this company.

Yes payoneer is scam they charge me annual fee two time in month..

Payoneer steals money big scamuu

vasilina
Piatra Neamt, Neamt, Romania #972957

pastiac
Arad, Arad, Romania #966148

haani

Hi,

Similar Situation with me.Payoneer Scammed me For $2500 USD.

They told me that they have sent $2500 to my bank account but i never got it in my account.

I wrote them many times.Called them, Did many Live Chats but all they say is wait, we are looking into this matter.

Beaware to use payoneer as they do such practice to hold customers payment for 1-6 months and invest it somewhere else for more profits leaving the customer for an endless wait.