I used my gift card I got for Christmas on PayPal, then in the morning I look up the transactions on the card and PaymentWall used up the rest of my money!I am absolutely appalled, and confused.

Apparently, someone in San Francisco at 2:00 in the morning used my card that had only $15.00 left on it! When I want to put it to use, the money is gone. Really? Why did this happen?

Why me?

All I know is that these guys that took my money are *** and I want my money back!I've never been scammed before, but the feeling now sucks.

Review about: Account Deductions.

I didn't like: How you stole my gift card money.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $15
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Paymentwall?

Comments

They never answer on email mayb 2 weeks later, forgett the email service he tells you to use, systematical scamming people company same like paypal, they casino nothign else.

PW Support

Hello,

We are sorry for the experience you had.. We understand it has been a while when this happened but we still want to make sure you get assisted properly. If there is still anything you need help with or you still need a follow up regarding your card balance and the Paymentwall transaction that is showing in your statement, please send us an email via support@paymentwall.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,