Paymentwall - Used up my money on my gift card

30 of 38 Paymentwall reviews

I used my gift card I got for Christmas on PayPal, then in the morning I look up the transactions on the card and PaymentWall used up the rest of my money!I am absolutely appalled, and confused.

Apparently, someone in San Francisco at 2:00 in the morning used my card that had only $15.00 left on it! When I want to put it to use, the money is gone. Really? Why did this happen?

Why me?

All I know is that these guys that took my money are *** and I want my money back!I've never been scammed before, but the feeling now sucks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • How you stole my gift card money

Reason of review:
Account Deductions
Review category
Financial Services
review #575146

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Paymentwall? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
30 of 38 Paymentwall reviews

May 04, 2016 #1153803

They never answer on email mayb 2 weeks later, forgett the email service he tells you to use, systematical scamming people company same like paypal, they casino nothign else.

1 0 Reply
PW Support

Mar 12, 2015 #957671

Hello,
We are sorry for the experience you had.. We understand it has been a while when this happened but we still want to make sure you get assisted properly. If there is still anything you need help with or you still need a follow up regarding your card balance and the Paymentwall transaction that is showing in your statement, please send us an email via support@paymentwall.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Paymentwall Team

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Paymentwall.
Filing a new complaint about
×