After Toping up in game 40 mins later the credit card company flagged paymentwall for Suspicious Activity.After that it refunded the money automatically and got me banned on the game i was playing (Nc.Games.la) so i emailed the support team on there they immediately told me it was due to a refund so i was like wtf so i ended up emailing paymentwall and they said they had received the payment which really made me wonder what the *** is going on then a few emails back with the game supports they email paymentwall and they say that it didn't go through?

Related: Paymentwall - Worst company i've had to relate with

then why did they tell me the received my payment? then emails back to them they just say i have to top up the refunded amount and everything will be fine so, i go and try to top up and the card is blocked so i tried to use another card and then my actual account gets banned from paymentwall at this point im like are you *** serious? i was checking if it was my ip ban or something but no its my account so no one can top me up and then when i go to ask them to remove the ban they tell me they want the driver's licences informaiton and an online credit card statement that said's paymentwall and im underage im useing a parents card to top up so, i ask my mom she said's *** no and will not give it and i ask them to unban me for 1 transaction and they tell me they cannot. at that point i'm like what the actual *** do you mean no its ur fault for being such a *** site that u got flagged for suspicious activity.

and now the game wont let me use any other refund link to top up beside paymentwall and i cant use paymentwall because they banned my account! now there terms of service saids 14 yrs old or higher im 16 and i cant top up without a credit card from a parent.

they say they want to do this to ensure that better transactions for the future i really wanna know thoe if anyone went through this much trouble from toping up 10$ who in their right mind is gonna use you again???thank you for nothing useless site.

Review about: Paymentwall Online Payment Processing Service.

I liked: Fast response.

I didn't like: Everything else.

Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $10
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Paymentwall?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.