Ann Arbor, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

I looked on my checking account today and saw a charge for 250.00 from PAYMENTWALL.I thought this was quite weird, considering the fact that I have never used their services, and let alone heard of the company.

Related: Paymentwall - Regarding my annarose86 account that was disabled

Also I had made no purchases in this high of amount on that specific card recently.

I was pretty lucky as I caught the transaction pretty quick and automatically disputed it.This company seems to make it look like they deposit money at first, but then just use that to gather credit card information.

Review about: Paymentwall Charge.

I liked: Suck, Hope isis takes them hostage.

I didn't like: Everything about this company, Stole gift card money, Theft, Charged me without authorization, Fraudulent charges.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Paymentwall Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $255
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Paymentwall?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more World Financial Group - Review about Ffiul from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Paymentwall - Used up my money on my gift card Paymentwall "I used my gift card I got for Christmas on PayPal, then in the morning I look up the transactions on the card and PaymentWall used up the rest of..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Wish - Dress Wish "i order the wrong dress, colour and size, i want blue colour and the size is xxlarge, and i want all others sizes to be xxlarge. Order no 5918e961558f48f7097f85df ...." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more