I submitted $300 through the currency exchange company www.paygot.com and they stole my money!It's been over a month now and i never received my money that was promised within 10 minutyes and these scammers do not even answer emails once they steal your money.

They never give me my money I work hard for selling my cooking ebook and they kept it when they were supposed to exhange it to my payza account.

Please beware of these scammers at paygot.com!!!I read all over the interent they scam many others!Make sure to avoid this scam company paygot at all costs.

Review about: Paygot Com.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Paygot?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bitcoinbooker.net is a Fraudulent Scam Operation Bitcoinbooker "Comany: Bitcoinbooker URL: https://bitcoinbooker.net What they claim to do: Exchange Bitcoins to Paypal USD Bitcoinbooker claims to provide a Bitcoin to Paypal exchange service, but in reality, they are a..." Read more Interval Data Systems - Fraud, deceptive business practices, crook Interval Data Systems "Raffi M. Manjikian contacted me at a Town of Belmont meeting. He indicated that he could invest my money in a little to no risk investment fund. Raffi told me..." Read more Mlhuillier - Discrepancy /Modus of mlhuilier Mlhuillier "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..." Read more Instagc - Nice website but support takes long time Instagc "I joined long time ago on instagc.com and perk.com. instagc doesn't pay a lot for videos while perk did so I didn't even use instagc. A few weeks ago I..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more