Beware of paygot.com scammers
I submitted $300 through the currency exchange company www.paygot.com and they stole my money!It's been over a month now and i never received my money that was promised within 10 minutyes and these scammers do not even answer emails once they steal your money.
They never give me my money I work hard for selling my cooking ebook and they kept it when they were supposed to exhange it to my payza account.
Please beware of these scammers at paygot.com!!!I read all over the interent they scam many others!Make sure to avoid this scam company paygot at all costs.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Paygot Com
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil. I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer. The..."
- "Well i applied to Rise for a loan and submitted my info. Now their requesting me to send a copy of my ID and Social Security Card. Its sounds shaky..."
- "I have had to verify my account several times then they accused me of having a fake name. It made me feel like they were targeting me since they had..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."