Pauls Jaguar - Worst Customer Service

4 of 4 Pauls Jaguar reviews

Paul's Jaguar took it upon themselves to Modify a Jaguar center console that I had ordered.When I returned it to be corrected, Paul's Jaguar Spliced a piece of leather on it instead of providing a Professionally recovered console.

Paul's Jaguar customer service is the worst I have experienced in a long time. They offer no apologies and make you feel like you did something wrong. Paul's Jaguar was given an opportunity to address the issue and Paul's Jaguar decided to minimize their costs and take short cuts. The result was a very dissatisfied customer.

Paul's Jaguar needs to rethink their customer service attitude and treat every customer like they were their best customer. Paul's Jaguar needs to remember...

Customer Service is everything!I would think twice before buying from Paul's Jaguar!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
4 of 4 Pauls Jaguar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Juan Degollado

Feb 15, 2012 #430302

I have no idea why this guy is complaining, I have delt with a Pauls and those guys are A1 in there service.

Dave, Washington DC/Northern V

Jun 20, 2011 #301865

I recently purchased a 1990 XJS and Jeremy from Paul's spent several phone calls with me talking me out of spending money! I have now dealt with numerous Jag parts places, and I can assure ANYONE that Paul's is the BEST! Hey NECAR, get a clue! No one gives better service than Paul's! :)

Fat Stan, Virginia Beach

Feb 28, 2011 #254463

What a crock, this complaining guy must be on drugs! Just like dozens of XJS owners all over the web, I've been going back to Paul's Jaguar since the early 1980's when he was in California - same great cheery service with the finest quality XJS parts not sometimes, but EVERY time. Try as you will, you'll never please every customer, so maybe this is 'the one' who will never appreciate what you guys do for us. :)

0 1 Reply
Trevortrouble

Jan 01, 2011 #230637 Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India

:) For new Jaguar XJS seat covers in real leather, nobody came close to Paul's Jaguar - wonderful quality, attentive, courteous service - just the BEST people to conduct anything Jaguar related with - Thank you Paul's Jaguar, and a Happy New Year!

Geoff Taylor

Dec 18, 2010 #226044 Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

This guy is sure right when he says customer service is everything, which is something Paul's Jaguar must have picked up on years ago. I understand that Paul himself is now less involved in day to day operations, but whoever you get on the phone down there advises me in a very personal and professional manner, plus their collective Jaguar XJS and XJ6 knowledge is legendary. Thanks for being there for me so often. Merry Christmas Guys, Geoff Taylor.

Walt in Jacksonville

Dec 18, 2010 #226033 Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

;) PLEASE Paul's jaguar, don't listen to this complainer. You have the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I've ever experienced in 40 years of collecting Jags. Keep up the same great service and don't change anything. Happy Holidays to Jag owners everywhere, Walt.

Ricardo, Puerto Rico

Dec 07, 2010 #219985 Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India

:) Pauls Jag just recoverd the center console for my 1996 XJS and it is 100% perfect. I contacted them as so many owners praised their leather work in lots of the on-line chatrooms, and their customer service was even better than I expected. THANK YOU PAULS JAGUAR!

Scott, Citrus Heights near Sac

Nov 16, 2010 #212143 Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India

:) Had loads of dealings with Pauls Jaguar in Florida for years and years. Same fabulous service, not just sometimes but EVERY TIME! I've bought seat covers, ball joints, a steering rack and a car wood set this year alone for my Jag, and as ever Pauls Jaguar continue to offer the best service to Jaguar owners bar none - that's my 2 cents, Scott. {1989 XJS Coupe}

Linda T. Florence, Oregon

Nov 11, 2010 #210145 Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

We've owned Jaguars for many years and have happy customers of Pauls Jaguar for just as long. They recently recovered our center console section in Connolly leather we had sent them from our 1993 XJS. Super quality work as always, without modifications! My husband did notice that the new covering was designed in such a way that it prevented the leather from bunching under the clock at the front end - nice touch, which he said made the refitting much easier than it might have been. The best customer service again from Pauls Jaguar - keep up the great work, Diana and Jeremy. Best, Linda.

JaguarEddie - TX

Nov 05, 2010 #207983 Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India

You want to hear about customer service from Paul's Jaguar, so try to beat this! A few years back I was getting real frustrated tying to put in new wood in my XJS. So on Sunday afternoon I leave a message at Pauls Jaguar looking for help, with me hoping to get called back sometime on Monday if I'm lucky. Anyways, within 5 minutes they get back to me on the same Sunday, and spend what must have been at least 30 minutes on the phone trying to guide me through installing the new wood around the shifter before we both give up on it. Unremarkable? Service you'd expect right? Not at all, because right from the start I told Jeremy at Pauls that I'D BOUGHT THE WOOD FROM SOMEONE ELSE ON EBAY, so it wasn't even wood from Pauls Jaguar! Never forgotten how great they were not just that Sunday, but every time I've called since. As for my shifter wood, of course I got the real deal from Paul's Jaguar that fitted like a glove. At a time when people are more ready to complain than compliment, I enjoy telling any Jag owner that Pauls Jaguar have the best customer service hands down, even for non-customers as I was. Ed.

JB in Huntington Beach Califor

Nov 05, 2010 #207920 Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India

Ditto Earl's comments - mine is a 1991 Classic Collection convertible. I stripped out the complete inside and sent it to Paul's Jaguar for redoing, except the rug set which they supplied new. What came back was just like it had been stolen from a new car, it was GORGEOUS. Great customer service and friendly advice every time I call them. John.

Richard, Greenich CT

Nov 04, 2010 #207527 Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India

Just got back the lid for the console on my XK8 from Paul's Jaguar with all new leather, and I was very pleased with their workmanship and speedy delivery. That's my two cents.

Sean's Supercats

Nov 03, 2010 #207406 Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

;)Something smells fishy here. I've bought all manner of XJ6 and Jaguar XJS parts including seat covers from Pauls Jag for over 20 years. Always the same great service, value and friendly assistance gladly given. 'Daniella' at Pauls Jaguar knows more about Jag stuff than anyone else I have dealt with. NEVER EVER a problem, yet this guy would have us believe that Pauls Jaguar exclusively chose him to screw up on. Go figure. Sean.

Earl in Olathe, KS

Nov 03, 2010 #207183 Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

Had dealings with Pauls Jaguar some 3 years ago on the interior of my 1990 XJS Convertible. I shipped them all the seats, door pieces, armrests, console, the works. Pauls created a gorgeous new interior from the bits I'd sent them, just as when my car was new. Pauls took a little longer than I had hoped, but their workmanship was beyond my wildest expectations and great value for the money. Pauls Jaguar treated me throughout like I was their most important customer, and my whole experience with the exact opposite of the guy complaining here. I still recommend Pauls Jaguar to anyone needing quality Jaguar work.

Chuck Farley

Nov 03, 2010 #207100 Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

Hi - I've just purchased my 1996 XJS, and in looking at my console, more of the top edge is hidden by the clock panel above it than in your photos. Maybe try moving it up to it's original factory position? I haven't had personal dealings with Paul's Jaguar, but many of their clients have become raving fans judging by number of Jag owners offering the highest praise for their handiwork on the internet. Regards, Chuck

Miami Jagnut [Tom]

Nov 03, 2010 #207076 Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

In my experience PAUL'S JAGUAR offer THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE! The guy who handles the trim work within Pauls Jaguar is sought after by seemingly every classic car owner in Florida. He continually turns out work of the highest order, which is why so many of the best Jaguars for sale on ebay and locally proudly state 'interior by Paul's Jaguar'. They did a wonderful job redoing the interior on my 99.9-point XJ6C some years ago, and since then I've recommended their work to many Jag owners who have all been as happy as I was. Same goes for all work turned out by Paul's Jaguar - heck, their main technician was the Project Engineer for the Williams Formula 1 race team. Tom.

Dave in Bonita Springs

Nov 03, 2010 #207066 Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

I saw an earlier angry post from you where the pictures also don't mean diddley! I have 2 show-winning Jaguar XJS cars, both of which have been renovated to the highest standard by Pauls Jaguar. I've been a very happy customer for approx 8 years, and have to say I've witnessed first hand how they are truly obsessive about doing right by their customers. As well as seats and carpets, both of my cars needed the center consoles recovered, which was carried out to perfection. I was able to install both consoles without any problems at all. I've spent many hours watching their skilled employees at work, and also know that even now, no interior part is fitted on site or shipped without being personally checked by the company's owner. In business, it's generally unrealistic to expect to please every single customer, so maybe unfortunately you may be the exception. In view of their fabulous reputation, I'd be curious to hear their side of the story!

Bocabarb

Nov 03, 2010 #207063 Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

:) Recommended to Pauls Jaguar in Fort Lauderdale by a neighbor. I needed new seats for my Mercedes CLK, and even though it was non-Jaguar work, their workmanship was superb. No affiliation, just another very happy customer.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pauls Jaguar.
Filing a new complaint about
×