Paul's Jaguar took it upon themselves to Modify a Jaguar center console that I had ordered.When I returned it to be corrected, Paul's Jaguar Spliced a piece of leather on it instead of providing a Professionally recovered console.
Paul's Jaguar customer service is the worst I have experienced in a long time. They offer no apologies and make you feel like you did something wrong. Paul's Jaguar was given an opportunity to address the issue and Paul's Jaguar decided to minimize their costs and take short cuts. The result was a very dissatisfied customer.
Paul's Jaguar needs to rethink their customer service attitude and treat every customer like they were their best customer. Paul's Jaguar needs to remember...
Customer Service is everything!I would think twice before buying from Paul's Jaguar!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jaguar Center Console
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "I have a 2011 Forest River Georgetown in which the leather interior on the driver and passenger seats, the seating around the kitchen table and the sofa are completely deteriorating...."
- "I ordered the mystery diamond deal the three piece one and it was 24 dollars. Another girl made a YouTube video of hers and it was a beautiful heart necklace..."
- "CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."