Pauls Jaguar - Paul's Jaguar XJS Center Console SPLICE Job
Paul's Jaguar confirms their POOR WORKMANSHIP by Splicing a piece of leather to repair their Modification to a Jaguar XJS Center Console.Paul's Jaguar blames their POOR WORKMANSHIP on their customers inability to install their Modified console so it hides their Modification which exposes the raw leather edge.
Paul;s Jaguar solution is to Splice a piece of leather instead of doing a professional job and recovering the item. According to Paul's Jaguar, "...
the alteration may be noticeable only under a magnifying glass." As one can see in the picture, you don't need a magnifying glass to see the POOR WORKMANSHIP of Paul's Jaguar.I would not recommend Paul's Jaguar to anyone wanting quality work, not to mention Paul's Jaguar customer service is just as poor.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jaguar Xjs Center Console
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "Tried recharging online through the lycamobile website and it always fails with different credits cards and even with different browsers. Called customer service to explain the problem, but they are..."
- "CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue..."
- " Yesterday I drop my car to Firestone to do alignment service. The person who work at the front told me it will take 2 hours (was 10 am). I..."