167 views

Paul Woodward, a financial advisor from Sydney Australia, in my opinion, provided me with a terrible, substandard, reckless, misleading and deceitful financial advice. He was an AXA (AMP) / Sydney Financial Services (Planning) authorised adviser. My entire experience was absolutely terrible a devastating. Currently he is with Patron Financial Advice (InFocus Wealth Management), who continue to authorise him to provide financial advice.

First he recommended me an AXA (AMP) superfund as the best superfund, promising me exceptional returns. Needless to say, the superfund lost me money. Paul Woodward misled me about a number of aspects of my super investment. AXA (AMP) charged huge fees, for absolutely no service and no value for money. Paul Woodward never bothered to recommend alternative investment options to stop the losses, and in my opinion he did not care. In my opinion, his knowledge was insufficient and substandard.

Paul Woodward, on behalf of AXA (AMP), also recommended me an Income Protection insurance policy with MLC (part of National Australia Bank). He assured me it was the best product on the market. In my opinion, he did not tell me the truth. He even altered / doctored the application form after it had already been signed by me and left with him, basically behind my back and without my full knowledge, presence or consent - which is appalling, and should have never occurred.

Once I had been diagnosed with some chronic and incurable illnesses for which I would be unable to work in my profession for the rest of my life, MLC (NAB) cancelled my policy several years ago, for an invented reason - in order to avoid paying me my Income Protection benefits until my pension age. Instead of trying to get better, they have forced me to fight for my benefits for several years already and to publish this report. I have been forced to ask others to assist me in putting this report together, as I have been unable to do it myself due to some of my symptoms over the last few days.

Paul Woodward personally told me he got sacked by AXA for some kind of financial services misconduct / breach in 2007, after an audit. After being sacked by AXA (AMP) for some alleged financial services misconduct in 2007, the financial adviser Paul Woodward just simply moved to Patron Financial Advice (InFocus Wealth Management) and it has continued authorising the financial adviser Paul Woodward to continue providing the financial advice on its behalf, as if nothing had ever happened - despite my complaint to its executives about the adviser's various breaches, which is highly disappointing.

My entire client file has been mysteriously lost, most probably destroyed by either Paul Woodward, AXA/AMP, MLC/NAB or Sydney Financial Services (Planning) - most probably in order to cover up various wrongdoings to me as a client.

Once I had been diagnosed with some chronic illnesses preventing me to do my job for the rest of my life, MLC (NAB) swiftly cancelled my policy several years ago, for an invented reason - in order to avoid paying me my Income Protection benefits until my pension age. MLC (NAB) cancelled my policy after collecting thousands of dollars in premiums each year for many years, for no valid reason (basically inventing some reasons to cancel my Income Protection policy), because I had followed Paul Woodward's / AXA's / AMP's advice and had done exactly what he had asked me to do. They have all treated me appallingly, as a sub-human, piece of garbage, an imbecile and without respect.

These are multi-billion dollar corporations, and they have bullied and intimidated not only me, but my elderly 78yo mum too.

Paul Woodward, my financial adviser, was instrumental in assisting MLC (NAB) invent reasons to cancel my Income Protection policy and later assisting AXA (AMP) in their fight against me. When I asked him to tell them the truth, he refused to do so, stating that he was concerned about getting into trouble. It's a sad day for the humanity when telling the truth is not important and when someone would rather choose not to tell the truth in order to protect his income - while sacrificing an innocent client and destroying the client's life by those actions.

Instead of trying to get better, they have forced me to fight for my benefits for several years already. I have been forced to ask others to assist me in putting this report together, as I have been unable to do it myself due to some of my symptoms over the last few days.

It seems I am not the only Paul Woodward's victim. See the following link: http://paulwoodwardfinancialservices.yolasite.com/

I would encourage other Paul Woodward's victims to come forward and contact me, or publish a report here.

My life is in ruins. I would never engage Paul Woodward again, and I would never ever use any services or products from MLC (NAB) , AXA (AMP), Charter Financial Planning, Sydney Financial Services (Planning) or Patron (InFocus).

If you have ever received a sub-standard, poor, reckless, or incompetent financial advice from Paul Woodward, a financial adviser/planner from Sydney, please email me confidentially to: syd2000review@***.com

I need your help.

This review is an expression of opinion, and I honestly hold this opinion.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Paul Woodward Financial Services Cons: Incompetence, Poor service, Unreliability, Bad value for money, Dishonesty.

Location: Sydney, New South Wales

Comments

#2062100

You can be the first! Did you have any deals with Paul Woodward Business and Finance?

Financial planning expert qualified in Final Salary Pensions, Investments and Long Term Care. Trusted advice: it's all about your needs.

A truly terrible experience. Unfortunately we live in the world where these sorts of things are enabled, rewarded and perpetrators allowed to flourish.

I will certainly never approach Paul Woodward to assist me with my finances. Hopefully he and the banks he represents will feature in a royal commission.

Paul Woodward Financial Services Reviews