Paul Mitchell Hair Products - Review about Paul Mitchell The Detangler from Gloucester City, New Jersey
Update added by user Apr 05
This is the kind of response I got from a Paul Mitchell worker:
Paul Mitchell's response:
Our products are only guaranteed when purchased in a salon or Paul Mitchell salon.Products purchased at an unauthorized outlet could be old, stolen, counterfeit, diverted or tampered with.
We're sorry for your experience.
All the best,
The Paul Mitchell Team
Original review posted by user Mar 28
I have been using the detangler by paul mitchell shampoo & conditioner and it doesn't detangle my hair like I thought it would & it makes my hair feel greasy after use. I refuse to use anymore products by this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Paul Mitchell The Detangler
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "You and clearly see chip polish. Wasted money just like diamond polish why do they gef away with fake sdvertisment..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "Just got off phone with them and of course they can't help me. The Maytag Epic Z dryer keeps destroying my clothes. Anything with a string gets caught..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."