Bad experiance with warranty work Paul Conte Chevrolet – Freeport NY
Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its a 2 year old Expensive car still under warranty. The dealership manager said we will glue it and if you not satisfied they will replace it. After it was glued it does not look right the glue is showing and leather has shrunk and not reaching the end of a spoke like it supposed to. Now they are not willing to replace it claiming its ok. I went as far as opening a case with GM and they denied it also. I am extremely upset that such a big company does not stand up for its products and services. I have spend several weeks trying to get this resolved and nothing.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Could not even have a discussion
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "I found a car that I was looking for on their site. I did the inquiry bit as requested by them. Next I was in contact with a dealer who..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "Received this box of oranges and grapefruit and one orange is completely molded. This was a gift to me for Christmas..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."