Bad experiance with warranty work Paul Conte Chevrolet – Freeport NY
Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its a 2 year old Expensive car still under warranty. The dealership manager said we will glue it and if you not satisfied they will replace it. After it was glued it does not look right the glue is showing and leather has shrunk and not reaching the end of a spoke like it supposed to. Now they are not willing to replace it claiming its ok. I went as far as opening a case with GM and they denied it also. I am extremely upset that such a big company does not stand up for its products and services. I have spend several weeks trying to get this resolved and nothing.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Could not even have a discussion
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Copart is the worst place to buy a car, listed there was no.secondary damage for my car, and when I got the car have a lot problems even a mechanical..."
- "Ray Chevrolet lied to me and has treated me very badly. The customer service has done nothing but lie to me over and over again. I purchased a car..."
- "We purchased a brand new Jayco FLQS in April 2016. It was in the shop for warranty work for 9 days. One of the few things thing that..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."