AUTHOR: Truth teller - ()
SUBMITTED: Monday, July 22, 2013
Attention all patient care drivers there is a court date set for April 25th in San Diego ca. Mary a driver from San Diego had Ross Barr served by a process server the notice to appear in court. We need as many drivers to show up for this court date with all your documentation to show to the judge pro siding this case. Once he sees her proof and then they see the proof that we have it becomes a criminal case and charges will be filed against Ross that day by the judge. Contact me here or call me to get the actual time for the court date. Several people have already been with the district attorneys office, this is getting bigger by the minute. Also Ross has changed the name of his company but doing the same thing to new drivers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Patient Care Transport
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."