Patient Care Transport - Ross Barr: CRIMINAL, SCAMMER, THIEF

3 of 5 Patient Care Transport reviews

AUTHOR: Truth teller - ()

SUBMITTED: Monday, July 22, 2013

Attention all patient care drivers there is a court date set for April 25th in San Diego ca. Mary a driver from San Diego had Ross Barr served by a process server the notice to appear in court. We need as many drivers to show up for this court date with all your documentation to show to the judge pro siding this case. Once he sees her proof and then they see the proof that we have it becomes a criminal case and charges will be filed against Ross that day by the judge. Contact me here or call me to get the actual time for the court date. Several people have already been with the district attorneys office, this is getting bigger by the minute. Also Ross has changed the name of his company but doing the same thing to new drivers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 5 Patient Care Transport reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 30, 2013 #765888 Los Angeles, California, United States

I worked for PCT, or Ride MD, or whatever for 6 months. I was paid twice for nearly 50 transports and am ok helping whatever cause there is against Ross Barr. I have all info including the original contracts as I was one of the first 50 drivers hired by PCT. I can get my info to you for your court date as I am located in Los Angeles. Contact me via email and I'll do what I can.
Clay

0 0 Reply

Feb 07, 2014 #783215 Los Angeles, California, United States

We also worked for PCT. They never paid us for any of the work we did and owe us over $30,000. We have all of our documentation and paperwork needed to provide proof against Ross Barr and his companies. We would be happy to join this case, if anybody has anymore information, exact date, time, location, etc, of this court date in April, please email us at david3a9x@yahoo.com and let us know. We'll be happy to do what we can to help.
Thanks,
David & Kirsten

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Patient Care Transport.
Filing a new complaint about
×