AUTHOR: Truth teller - ()
SUBMITTED: Monday, July 22, 2013
Attention all patient care drivers there is a court date set for April 25th in San Diego ca. Mary a driver from San Diego had Ross Barr served by a process server the notice to appear in court. We need as many drivers to show up for this court date with all your documentation to show to the judge pro siding this case. Once he sees her proof and then they see the proof that we have it becomes a criminal case and charges will be filed against Ross that day by the judge. Contact me here or call me to get the actual time for the court date. Several people have already been with the district attorneys office, this is getting bigger by the minute. Also Ross has changed the name of his company but doing the same thing to new drivers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Patient Care Transport
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Really Great Rates and Fast - Ask for there discount. I did it all very privately thru email. Top notch investigator. Visit us online for Fast Affordable..."
- "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..."
- "I purchased the accelerated consulting program in hopes to get a client within 42 days! I did not, so I requested a refund because per their garauntee, I would recieve..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "Monthly I have been paying extra Principal on the 2nd Mortgage to pay down the loan, which began June 3, 2016 -- July 5, 2016 (next payment due August)..."
- "I purchased my Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer set on 12/23/15. On 10/28/16 my washer quite working. I called Whirlpool as I have a warranty on the set,..."
- "This is my second fathead Cam Newton that fell off the wall as I thought maybe I put the first one up wrong. I contacted fathead and they had the..."