AUTHOR: Truth teller - ()
SUBMITTED: Monday, July 22, 2013
Attention all patient care drivers there is a court date set for April 25th in San Diego ca. Mary a driver from San Diego had Ross Barr served by a process server the notice to appear in court. We need as many drivers to show up for this court date with all your documentation to show to the judge pro siding this case. Once he sees her proof and then they see the proof that we have it becomes a criminal case and charges will be filed against Ross that day by the judge. Contact me here or call me to get the actual time for the court date. Several people have already been with the district attorneys office, this is getting bigger by the minute. Also Ross has changed the name of his company but doing the same thing to new drivers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Patient Care Transport
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "Had upper dentures put in. After many trys at having them correctly fitted, i am not able to wear them at all. My gums bleed and the pain when i..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I purchased a reclining leather sofa/loveseat set, two beds; two bed frames a dining table and 8 chairs for $3080 in furniture from a company called Las Vegas Furniture Clearance..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."