Resolved

Update by user Jun 15, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with discount on future orders. I have been promised 3 times for refunds that never are fully fixed . Still waiting for solution after repeated errors and broken promises..

Original review posted by user Jun 15, 2022

Outrageous prices jumped to $200+ a month for a 1 phoneGood elsewhere o to anotherg online access after being $65 for years. I started with Verizon when it began as a company.

I have been loyal all these years. I was connected with someone who lowered it to $95 and promised a return - then $85 and return to $65 all access. Broken promises 3 times! Your customer service sucks they do not know how to use a computer to correct the problems.

You have become a great ripoff that the public will not tolerate much longer. Including me. I am a senior former teacher with one line.

All I do is text, photos, calls and add stupid codes to prove I am me. This is not worth $200, $95,$85 plus penalties for changing your stupid mistakes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Phone Service.

Preferred solution: ALL of the above choices - your site will not allow the saved password I have. Very poor site.

Password Find Pros: Unknown.

Password Find Cons: It fails to do the job with saved passwords provided- useless, Every detail of customer service, It fails to accept saved passwords.

Comments