Verified Reviewer

I attempted to cancel the subscription and requested a refund because "Standard Version will not create a USB device which your web page did not inform. The CD/DVD that I was able to create could not find my OS."

I received no refund and now they have charged me for another month's subscription

User's recommendation: Do not do business with this company.

PassFab Cons: Does not work.

Comments

#2080177

I have just gone through the same process. I was going to dispute it with credit card company but the hassle of contacting the company and waiting several weeks for it all to play out was just to much at my age and in my health.

They are surely unprincipled and deliberately misleading and calculating. The "standard" will help you delete or change your password--LOL! They make you pay for nothing and ONLY THEN inform that you need to go to a new level before they will let their software bypass the forgotten windows password. Shysters!

There are other programs out there. Don't waste your money on these charlatans.

PassFab Reviews