Kansas City, Missouri
100% full Not resolved

Pass-Guaranteed has been using logos and trademarks of other reputable companies without permission and illegally.

Please post any and all contact information for PG's location and/or management.

I will contact those companies' legal team to report this incident.

They must stop misleading consumers.

PG will accuse me as a competitor, sorry but I am not.

This scammer should pay for the fraud price.

PG does not have the right to be using other companies' intellectual property.

AT&T, Bank of America, Boeing, Caterpillar, Coca-Cola, Comcast, FedEx, JP Morgan, Lockheed Martin, Procter Gamble, State Farm, UPS, Verizon Wireless, Wells Fargo will not tolerate it.

I didn't like: It is a scammer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pass Guaranteed?

Comments

There is nothing wrong in using company logos if they are customers of PG. Yes, you sound exactly like a competitor.

Carrollton, Texas, United States #1027073

I work for Comcast and there are about 5 of us that use PG. I like them the most because most of the other vendors don't provide explanations to the answers and I found that many of PG products include explanations. So, I will stick with PG.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1020791

I work for Lockheed Martin ordered many times from PG and always use them for my certifications.Above post seems like a competitor attack like most of these posts made against them.

Keep up with your excellent products PG and don't worry about competitors. The post above doesn't even make any sense.

It shows you guys are doing something right and they aren't!Joey

Trumbull, Connecticut, United States #1020222

I currently work for AT&T and I have used PG for about 3 years along with several of my other colleagues here.

I find PG to be more accurate then all the other vendors online.

You are mistaken on logos. There are many websites online that use logos as their customers and its not illegal to use customers logos to represent their customers. Your post does not make any sense.

I am happy with their service and products and we will continue to be using them.Cheers, Scott

Walnut, California, United States #1019672

How do you know which customers they have?The above post is ridiculous and I agree it does not make any sense and it clearly shows someone most likely a competitor is trying to discredit them.

In the last 3 days I have seen these exact same posts being done with the same wording and slang.

I currently work for Verizon Wireless and our team consists of about 13 and we all use PG.We have been using them for about 3 years now and we are satisfied with their products.

Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany #1018090

That has to be one of the most stupidest posts I have ever read.