Pass Guaranteed - Pass-Guarantee is fake company

15 of 29 Pass Guaranteed reviews

I chatted with Jennifer to be confirmed I am getting a new RCDD-002 exam by paying $109.00.As soon as I downloaded the product, it appeared to be out-dated version.

Contacted tech support, Vincent, he falsely confirmed me again it was the latest version. I claimed Paypal, but it said no refund possible because it was an intangible item. Be aware and careful, Paypal buyers!! Paypal's purchase policy is tricky as well, and Pass-guarantee.com has been fully taking advantage of this gray area.

I took the test, and failed as expected.

I requested money back to Pass-guarantee.com saying 24 hours response time, but no replies yet even I sent an email.One of the worst customer service company I have ever seen.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 29 Pass Guaranteed reviews

Aug 10, 2015 #1017982

Forget it!
They declined to give me a refund after I filled out their form and sent them a scanned copy of the exam results.
You won't get a refund no matter what.
PG is just a scammer!

2 2 Reply
John

Apr 08, 2015 #969576

PG does not offer RCDD-002. They offer RCDD and RCDD-001 so how did you order RCDD-002 if they only offer RCDD-001. You seem to be someone who ordered a different product yet you are mentioning another product that they don't even offer on the website. From the reply it clearly states you have the order that you have ordered.

4 5 Reply
RCDD exam student

Apr 13, 2015 #971510 San Ramon, California, United States

RCDD has only one test which is RCDD-002! RCDD and RCDD-001 are out-dated ones. PG should not sell the out-dated exam which does not make sense. Who need the old exam that is not offered anymore??
Are you taking MS DOS or Windows 95 test these days?
I had the same experience from PG.
Be aware of this company.

5 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pass Guaranteed.
Filing a new complaint about
×