Verified Reviewer

2.1

In the beginning of dealing with Pasha was fine, and the price is better than Matson. But when it was time to pick up my vehicle, all you could get when you called them is to be put on hold listening to awful caned music, until youre told that you can leave a call back number and not loose your place in line for a returned call.

But then after putting in your number, it didnt recognize it as a good number, (several times). So Id call back again. Wait on hold fir about 30 minutes til you get the option to leave a voicemail, which I did. I dont often hear the phone ring, so I said to just leave me a message with a time to pick it up.

I finally got a call back 7 hours after my first call, (my call held in order?). But they just said they couldnt do that, and to call back. Total of 9 calls/tries, and 3 voicemails after a total of 1&1/2 hours waiting on hold. No one is there to do true customer service.

And they say you can go to the website for live chat. But theres no option on the website for that. Just telling you to call the same number that leaves you waiting all day to get a call returned, (right before theyre closed for the day). Called them right back, and put on hold.

After Pissed Consumer complaint filed, I got a call less then a half hour later, with the info that I had an appointment time set up. (Voicemail they said they couldnt do that.). Less then another half hour, got a email saying I had an appointment set up, but it was a half hour later then what I was told in the phone call.

(Both well after hours).

THANK YOU! Pissed Consumer, you got them to actually work!

User's recommendation: If you get the same treatment as I did, contact Pissed Consumer!

Preferred solution: They should actually answer their phones during business hours. Fix the problems, and not give false information. Respect Customers time. And accommodate disabilities. Treat customers like they appreciate your business at all points of the process. .

Location: Pahoa, Hawaii