I have called several times. Starting at 8am, only to be on hold for about a half hour til you have the option to leave a voicemail, which I did a few times, after waiting long enough to get the option.

The option to leave your number to hold your place in line didnt work the last two days at the very least.

Today it did, but no return call. The return calls I got were right at or after closing hours. In my second to last voicemail I left him I simply ask that they give me an appointment time on Friday to pick up my truck anytime during the day as I have the possibility of a ride. But the voicemail I got today at closing time said that they cant do that.

Why not? What do people do who have jobs and cant sit on the phone for hours on end waiting to be answered in the line of which they called, when no one picks up? And if your place was saved in line, why is it that when I call at 8 oclock in the morning when I started calling at 8 oclock in the morning, I didnt get a return phone call until right before they closed?

And then I called him right back, but once again just got the only option to sit there and listen to canned music. Very very very poor customer service.

User's recommendation: They may have decent customer service if you’re setting up business with them but they don’t on the other end when you need to pick up your vehicle.

Preferred solution: actually answer phone calls. Real customer service. And simple request like give me an appointment on Friday RN 134839–15,for pick up May 27, anytime of day, As I have arranged a ride to pick it up..

Pasha Hawaii Cons: No customer service, Answering phone calls.

Location: Pahoa, Hawaii