Party Fever Wesley Chapel, FL- More like Party Felon!
Party Fever, more like Party Felon.The owner, Danny Biglow, Jr.
is a convicted felon and has no business being around children! He was found guilty of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, robbery at gun point, etc, and sentenced to 5 1/2 years in prison.
When will the state of Flori-duh wake up and do something to stop violent felons like him from trying to be around children. It's always the sickos that want to open "kid friendly" businesses.
There are much better party stores that aren't owned by violent felons and I do not want my money going to support a thief and a convicted felon.I would not let my child near that store!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Danny Biglow Wesley Chapel
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above imagination. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not have to get a threatening "pay..."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."