Probably my worst online retail experiences ever.

Ordered replacement headlight WITH bulbs. Headlights arrived very quickly, but without bulbs. Called customer service and was offered $10 refund and asked to buy the bulbs locally. Bulbs cost 13.95 each on Parts Train website. Declined this ludicrous offer and asked them to just send me the missing bulbs. Was given a long story about how hard that was to do.

Received an email a few days later asking me to verify what I ordered. Why don't they have record of what I ordered? Verified that I did indeed order (and pay for) the part number that includes bulbs.

Got tired of waiting and bought bulbs locally ($40.00) and installed headlights.

Received multiple emails days later saying my return had been approved and replacement headlights were being shipped. Didn't ask for this, don't want this, willing to eat the cost of the bulbs to never have to deal with Parts Train again.

Review about: Headlight.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Parts Train?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

SharkNinja - Shark Ninja Products customer service SharkNinja "Ordered one of the Shark Rocket Complete packages that i had heard of on TV. I ordered it Dec 17th because it was a lot cheaper than the store. The..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Parts Train - Review about Snow Plow from Genoa, Ohio Parts Train "Website lists snow plow for my vehicle. When it arrived,turned out to be Reese hitch. Called,complained and they say they solved the issue and sent me yet another Reese hitch..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more