San Bernardino, California

I don't want you to take any money from my Bank Account beacuse I want to Cancel with you.The reason why is beacause my wife was looking for differen clinics to see if they accepted this card and they told her that it wasn't an Insurance Card.

They told her that it was a program that helps you apply for health are programs, which was the opposite of what the seller told me when I first got with this program.

I don't want any explanations I want to CANCEL.I have call the bank to cancel the payment that I was offering to youe company.

Review about: Advantage Savings Program Membership Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Partners In Health?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Assurant Solutions does not fix your appliance even if it's the first claim you have ever made after years of paying for coverage Assurant "We have paid for coverage on our washer and dryer since we purchased them 11 years ago. This is the first time we have ever made a claim and they..." Read more United Healthcare - Don't get sick if you have UHC! United Healthcare "UHC is fine as long as you don't go to the doctor or need a medication.They should be a circus because..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - Poor claim processing and customer service Farmers Insurance Group "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more