Park West Gallery - Not told the truth

33 of 109 Park West Gallery reviews

Purchased two paintings on Princess cruise to Hawaii..Paintings arrived several weeks after our return as promised.They are beautiful and beautifully framed.

However, I asked several times AT PURCHASE. Can I pay 1,000$ a month for a year and have no interest charge? The answer was Yes.. It was not true.

When I returned home the mail arrived and said that the paintings needed to be paid for in full or there would be interest charged. So I paid in full..

I will not purchase from them in the future however!Here is one of the two paintings purchased.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Artwork on board the ship
  • What I disliked
    • Not being able to contact the company with my query
    • Liars and scammers

Reason of review:
Was told at purchase there was to be no interest fee if paid in full within one year. I found out that was not true.
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
33 of 109 Park West Gallery reviews

Feb 10 #1284866 East Springfield, Ohio, United States

I've recently returned from a cruise and 3 days later received a credit card in the mail that I did not want, did not need and did not authorize. I guess the Art director decided that he could open one using the information I had on file with them when I opened my original one. He then told me that he "found an existing card in the system".
Has this happened to anybody else?

0 0 Reply

Aug 27, 2016 #1204434 Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

I have purchased several paintings from them and yes you can make payments because mine are interest free-Park West card-take advantage -it's offered.c

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.