Park N Fly - Car damaged while parked for 8 days at Park 'N Fly, 19000 Snow Road, Cleveland, OH 44142
PARK 'N FLY Confirmation Number: P1958528My reservation was for: Cleveland - PARK 'N FLYAddress: 19000 Snow Road, Cleveland, OH 44142 Phone: (216) 267-3665Departure Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 05:30 PMReturn Date: Sunday, March 31, 2013 at 04:30 PMLength of Parking: 8 Days
I parked my car at the location mentioned above on 03/23/2013, about 6:15 PM, in a parking space located next to the main access drive, across from the car wash, not too far from the main entrance and the management office.When I returned from my trip on 03/3/2013, about 4:15-4:30 PM, I found my car with extensive damage on the rear bumper, left corner. The bumper is cracked and has a hole in it. I asked the driver of the shuttle to call somebody from the management to see the damage to my car and provide some information/explanations.Lisa Hastings from the management came and took pictures of my car at the location where it was parked. She told me that she was going to file a report and somebody from Park' N Fly would contact me the next day, Monday, April 01, 2013. Nobody called.I called Lisa Hastings on Tuesday, April 02 about 10:20 AM and she told me that she sent the report on Monday, April 01, 2013, and that somebody will contact me. She also told me that she talked to the "mechanic" about the damage to my car. The "mechanic" told her that he found and removed pieces of plastic that were on the ground where my car was parked.
On Tuesday, April 2, 2013, when I came home from work, I found a message on my answering machine from Jennifer with Wells Fargo Insurance, Tel. 813-636-5360. She told me that Wells Fargo Insurance denied my claim. I returned her call and I left her a message, asking her to call me to talk about my claim and why it was denied.
There are some questions that I would like to get answers to:1) Why did the "mechanic" tempered with the scene of an accident, by removing the bumper broken plastic pieces from the ground, around the rear bumper of my car?2) Why the "mechanic did not report to the management the damage to my car?The damage to the rear bumper, left corner was very obvious, and the hole in the rear bumper could not be missed!3) On the Cleveland Park' N Fly page are listed "Park 'N Fly Cleveland Airport Parking Benefits at a Glance".One of the "benefits" is: 24-hour surveillance.When I asked Lisa Hastings about the surveillance cameras, I was told that Cleveland Park' N Fly doesn't have them.4) On the same website it is advertised that:"Park ‘N Fly Cleveland is your premium offsite airport parking facility servicing the Cleveland Hopkins Airport (CLE). When you park with us, you’ll be guaranteed exceptional customer service and a well-lit, safe and secure place to leave your vehicle."I would like somebody from Park 'N Fly Headquarters to explain to me what a "safe and secure place to leave your vehicle" is by Park 'N Fly standards?
Obviously my car was not safe and was not secure.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Car
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "Mini Coopers are great looking vehicles, and a blast to drive. They have a fun, young appeal and exciting drivability. Mini has revolutionized the compact car class and..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."